Friday, September 20, 2013



 Please check out our shop for our new $2.00 Deal: "Fairy Boy Bath" (below)


 For a limited time if you purchase any image in the Sami Stamps Shop you will receive "Bubble Bath Fairy" (below) for FREE! If you do not purchase another image, this image is full price.

I have been so excited for today! Because today is the day I get to show off my new members of my Design Team! Please take a minute to check out their cards, they are beautiful! And take another minute to go check out their blogs! (Links are below.)










 

Don't forget to enter into Sami Stamps Challenge #005: Add Punches or Die Cuts! You are required to use a Sami Stamps image. If you don't have one, feel free to grab the freebee on the challenge post or visit the freebee section of my shop!

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are great stunning digis Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment Sandra! I really appreciate it!

      Delete