Friday, November 10, 2017

Welcome Sami Stamps Challenge Winner #53 Guest Designer - Teresa Gregory

Joining us today as a guest designer we have our winner from Sami Stamps Challenge #53
Teresa Gregory

Teresa is using Sami Stamps image, Curious Snowflake Whiskers
Sami Stamps image - Curious Snowflake Whiskers is available here.
Email Sami at sami@adayfordaisies.com to request this image.

Here are some questions we asked GDT Teresa.

What medium do you like to use? (Markers, Pencils etc.)
I use a mix of Copics and ProMarkers for colouring.

Where do you craft/make your cards/projects?
I craft at home in the evenings while watching the TV.

Who do you create/design cards for?
I design mostly for family and friends, but I do have regular customers that order from me.

Do you use metal dies or svgs?
I love using metal dies.

What do you enjoy most about cardmaking?
I find the colouring side of my cards helps me relax, but most of all, I love seeing the finished card and knowing that I have made it.

Where do you buy most of your cardmaking supplies?
I tend to buy my craft supplies in bunk at craft shows throughout the year.

You can visit Teresa at her blog by clicking here.
http://redobsessioncards.blogspot.co.uk/

What is your favorite Sami Stamps image?
My favourite Sami Stamp image is Wild Flower Beauty available here.

Thank you Teresa for visiting us!


You can find our current challenge here!

Enter your cards to become our next Guest Designer!!

Have a Fun Crafty Weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment